Evexia Diagnostics™ provides access to a network of over 6,000 carefully selected mobile phlebotomists, covering almost every major city in the U.S. These trained professionals can travel to your office or patient’s home to collect specimens for any of the tests that we offer, which require a blood draw, including COVID-19 options. Multiple solutions are available to suit your needs and those of your patients.
How to order Mobile Phlebotomy Services
Please follow these simple steps to placing your order:
Select your desired phlebotomy option.
Login to your Evexia Account and complete your order through the Evexia Store.
You will be contacted to schedule your phlebotomy appointment once your collection materials have been received.
What to expect after your order is submitted
1. After you have submitted your order, you will receive two emails.
- The first email will confirm your order request.
- The second email will confirm your payment.
2. Next, once your order has been processed, collection materials will then be sent to you via Priority USPS (*Please be aware that courier services nationwide and USPS are experiencing some delays in service due to COVID-19).
3. Finally, you will be contacted by the phlebotomy service within 24-48 hours of receiving your collection materials to schedule your blood draw.
Please contact us with any concerns or questions, and we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction. Check out our FAQs page for answers and insights to some commonly asked questions.
Available Phlebotomy Services
Mobile Phlebotomy – Single Collection*
A carefully selected and trained phlebotomist performs the blood draw services, required to complete testing ordered by an authorized healthcare provider, in the comfort of your home or office.
*price can change depending on what is being collected
Mobile Phlebotomy – Hourly (3-hr requirement)
A carefully selected and trained phlebotomist will perform the blood draw services in the privacy of your home or office on an hourly basis. Please note that the $100 price point reflected is per hour. Therefore, the cost for a 3-hour scheduled draw (which is the minimum requirement) would be $300, plus $100 for each additional hour.