Organix Comprehensive Profile (Urine)
The Organix® Comprehensive Profile is a nutritional test providing insights into organic acids and a view into the body’s cellular metabolic processes. Additionally, children’s reference ranges are designed to provide more accurate pediatric nutritional evaluations. Identifying metabolic blocks that can be treated nutritionally allows individual tailoring of interventions that maximize patient responses and lead to improved patient outcomes.
Comprehensive Stool Analysis w/ Parasitology x3
The Comprehensive Stool Analysis with Parasitology x1, 2, or 3 is an invaluable non-invasive diagnostic assessment that permits practitioners to objectively evaluate the status of beneficial and imbalanced commensal bacteria, pathogenic bacteria, yeast/fungus and parasites. Precise identification of pathogenic species and susceptibility testing greatly facilitates selection of the most appropriate pharmaceutical or natural treatment agents.
Hair Toxic Element Exposure Profile
Hair Elements analysis provides information regarding recent and ongoing exposure to potentially toxic metals, especially methylmercury and arsenic, and time-averaged status of specific nutrient elements. This noninvasive screening test requires only .25 grams of hair. Doctor’s Data offers a Hair Elements profile containing essential and toxic elements and a Hair Toxic Element Exposure profile containing an expanded lineup of toxic metals.
Cardio IQ® Omega-3 and -6 Fatty Acids, Plasma (91734)
- Baseline and monitoring of individuals with known CVD (acute and chronic) to determine Rx and compliance
- Identify patients with known CVD risk with low omega-3 levels who may be candidates for supplementation/therapy.
- Monitor patients on omega-3 supplementation/therapy to determine efficacy of treatment
- Potential role in risk reduction for non-CVD outcomes-aged related macular degeneration, RA, cancer, etc. (early data)
Food Inflammation Test (FIT)
The Food Inflammation Test (FIT) employs unique methods that detect both IgG antibody and Immune Complexes together to determine the reactivity of each sample against a wide variety of food antigens. Measuring IgG and Immune Complexes together increases the sensitivity over other tests which measure IgG alone.
Evexia Comprehensive Wellness Panel
- Bilirubin, Direct
- C-Reactive Protein (CRP)
- Cardio IQ® Omega-3 and -6 Fatty Acids, Plasma
- CBC (includes Differential and Platelets)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP-14)
- DHEA Sulfate, Immunoassay /li>
- Fibrinogen Activity, Clauss
- Gamma Glutamyl Transferase (GGT)
- Hemoglobin A1c
- Indican, Urine
- Iron, Total and Total Iron Binding Capacity
- Lactate Dehydrogenase (LD)
- Lipid Panel
- Phosphate (as Phosphorus)
- T3 Uptake
- T4 (Thyroxine), Total
- T4, Free (FT4)
- Testosterone, Free (Dialysis) and Total LC/MS/MS
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- Uric Acid
- Urinalysis, Complete
- Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy, Total, Immunoassay