ALL-NEW TEST FROM YORKTEST
Take The Guesswork Out Of Your Child’s Diet
Taking the Junior Food Intolerance Test, you’ll know which foods your child is reacting to. It’s quicker than using an elimination diet, and you’ll receive color-coded results and learn how to replace your child’s problem foods with alternatives to safely optimize their diet.
MEASURE ALL FOUR SUBTYPES OF IGG ANTIBODIES
Whereas some tests on the market only measure IgG4, this food sensitivity test goes that step further and includes IgG 1-3 antibodies too. This is important as it ensures all of the different food-specific IgG reactions are detected.
IMPROVE YOUR KID’S WELLBEING
You’ll receive a ‘food fingerprint’ for your child, giving you clear results showing which foods they’re intolerant to.
Junior Food Intolerance Test
Begin the journey to safely optimize your child’s diet by finding out which foods they are reacting to. Simply take a quick finger-prick blood sample from the comfort of your own home and return it in the mail.
- Suitable for children aged 2-17.
- Convenient home-to-laboratory testing kit, no travel or social interaction required.
- Test IgG reactions to over 100 food and drink ingredients.
- Easy-to-read traffic light intolerance values guidebook
- This test is not available to customers who are pregnant or breastfeeding.